Log the 802.1x session

Rosario Lumia eryter at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 17:46:25 CEST 2010

2010/4/9 Alan DeKok <aland at deployingradius.com>

> Rosario Lumia wrote:
> > Hi to all,
> >
> > my question is if it's possible to log the end of a 802.1x session.
>
>   What does that mean?

Sorry for my (very) bad english. Only for clearness: I'd want to know if
there is a way to log the end of a 802.1x session. I mean: a client turn off
his wireless card and (I think) AP can (??) send a message to freeradius
because the association between client and AP is lost.
My question was: is it possible?
Your answer was very clear.

Thank you

Regards

Rosario

> > need this log for legal reason.
> > I need the start session log which i can get by a mysql query in
> > post-auth session.
> > For the end of 802.1x session? Any ideas? Can freeradius do this in
> someway?
>
>   See the FAQ.  FreeRADIUS can log any information that the Access Point
> sends.  If it doesn't send anything... FreeRADIUS can't log it.
>
>  Alan DeKok.
> -
> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See

Rosario L.