[2.1.8] No actions performed on (own) received accounting packets.

Etienne Pretorius etiennep at kingsley.co.za
Mon Apr 12 14:20:37 CEST 2010

Hello List,

I seen to have a small issue.

I have 2 running Freeradius 2.1.8 servers. I have set up proxying via
the detail file readers - but for some strange reason, when the packet
arrives at the remote server It says that it has received the
Accounting-Request but then does no processing.

The strange thing is, is that I have accounting packet proxied to me
from my up stream provider and they are being processed as expected.

Where should I look to see why the server is not processing the
Accounting-Request.

Kind Regards,
Etienne