No authenticate method (Auth-Type) configuration found for the request: Rejecting the user

Ahmed Munir ahmedmunir007 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 07:24:21 CEST 2010

Hi,

Thanks for replying. I already enabled sql in sites-enabled/default in
accounting and authorize section and even in sessions section as well, which
is optional, but unfortunately radius is unable to connect with MySQL. Even
I can access the MySQL using radius credentials.

Kindly advise me what other method radius connection with MySQL.

--
Regards,

Ahmed Munir