Users File co-existing with NTLM-Auth

Nathan McDavit-Van Fleet nmcdavit at alcor.concordia.ca
Tue Apr 20 22:25:00 CEST 2010

I was able to get ntlm-auth working with AD integration. But unfortunately
this stops the existing users in the users' file from being check. Whenever
I have the "ntlm_auth =" line configured in modules/mschap, my users file is
not check. If I comment out "ntlm_auth" the users file works again.

Is there any possibility to getting both the files and the ntlm_auth methods
functional inside MSCHAP?

-Nathan Van Fleet