Users File co-existing with NTLM-Auth

Nathan McDavit-Van Fleet nmcdavit at alcor.concordia.ca
Wed Apr 21 16:22:20 CEST 2010

Can someone maybe describe exactly what's happening internally? From my
understanding it should be checking "files" as per the setup in
"inner-tunnel" which is what mschap uses. I made sure that "files" appeared
before mschap in "inner-tunnel" but it has no effect; ntlm_auths still work
and "files" aren't.

Past that I'm not sure what I can do. Since files work without ntlm_auth, I
have no reason to believe I have to insert "files" anyplace new, and I'm not
certain what it is I should disable. It should just check files before
ntlm_auth.

If I implemented anything using unlang it would be checking files before
ntlm_auth.

Nathan Van Fleet