Radius Attribute --> Authenticator IP Adress

_Stefan_H stefanh007 at networld.at
Thu Apr 22 07:40:00 CEST 2010

I configured 2 SSIDs on my AccessPoint one for normal members and one for
administrators each is on a different VLAN.

Now to the problem, i have 2 DEFAULT rules in my users-file , for the
administrators i use the ldap-group thing that no normal member will be put
in the administrator VLAN but the access-point can't handle with that and a
normal member is allowed because of the second DEFAULT rule, therefore i
thought (because the SSIDS works on virtual interfaces with different
IP-Addresses) the Second DEFAULT rule can only work if the user connects to
the normal member SSID(virtual interface -- Authenticator Adress).

so i wanted to if its possible to work with the authenticator ip-address