rlm_sql error, can't expand User-Password and Chap-Password, help me !

szymon roczniak simon at dischaos.com
Fri Apr 23 10:57:55 CEST 2010

On Fri, Apr 23, 2010 at 03:22:44PM +0700, VU VAN HUNG wrote:
> szymon roczniak wrote:
> I edited some columns' name in radius database,  so users could connect
> to wireless network successfully. But I still dont know how to configure
> Radius Server using PAP and CHAP instead of EAP, because I explore my

In order to have PAP or CHAP working you need your NAS to send either
User-Password or CHAP-Password attribute. If you look at your log file again
you'll see that both the pap and the chap module return noop, this is because
these attributes are not present in the query.

> configuration in radiusd.conf and  see nothing wronng. Hope someones

That's probably because there's nothing wrong with your radius configuration
;)

--
Szymon Roczniak