Multiple instance of proxy

John Gammons jgammons at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 18:26:56 CEST 2010

This configuration is located in proxy.conf.

To proxy any @MYREALM1 requests to one server, and @MYREALM2 to
another, you would enter something like the following in that file....

realm MYREALM1 {
       authhost        = radius.company1.com:1600
       accthost        = radius.company1.com:1601
       secret          = testing123
       nostrip
}

realm MYREALM2 {
       authhost        = radius.company2.com:1812
       accthost        = radius.company2.com:1813
       secret          = testing123
       nostrip
}

There are a lot of options, but it is explained in great detail in proxy.conf.

Hope that helps.

John