Multiple instance of proxy

brisstony21 at free.fr brisstony21 at free.fr
Fri Apr 23 19:06:49 CEST 2010

Selon John Gammons <jgammons at gmail.com>:

> This configuration is located in proxy.conf.
>
> To proxy any @MYREALM1 requests to one server, and @MYREALM2 to
> another, you would enter something like the following in that file....
>
> realm MYREALM1 {
>        authhost        = radius.company1.com:1600
>        accthost        = radius.company1.com:1601
>        secret          = testing123
>        nostrip
> }
>
> realm MYREALM2 {
>        authhost        = radius.company2.com:1812
>        accthost        = radius.company2.com:1813
>        secret          = testing123
>        nostrip
> }
>
> There are a lot of options, but it is explained in great detail in
> proxy.conf.
>
> Hope that helps.
>
> John
>

> On Fri, Apr 23, 2010 at 8:38 AM,  <brisstony21 at free.fr> wrote:
> > Selon Alan DeKok <aland at deployingradius.com>:

> >> run
> >>
> >>   Yes.
> >>
> >>   Alan DeKok.
> >> -
> >> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See
> >> http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html
> >>

> > Thanks but... can you explain me how can I do? I try to put realm section
> in
> > server section but it doesn't work. Can you help me please?
> >
> > Thanks in advance
> > -
> > List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See

> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See

Thanks for your reply. I have already understand that but my real problem is
that I would authorize realms in terms of proxy. Example :

I have 3 realms. Each of them is associated to one server declared in
site-enabled directory :
- realm1 -> server1
- realm2 -> server2
- realm3 -> server3

and 2 proxy :
- proxy1
- proxy2

I want to authorize the first proxy to manage realm1 and realm2 and the second
proxy to manage all the realms. I don't find anything in the proxy.conf

If you want I would like to configure it like this :

server proxy1 {

   listen {}
   realm1 { // go to server 1}
   realm2 { // go to server 2}