Rlm_Perl question

Tyller D tyllerd at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 15:20:33 CEST 2010

Thank you

Baically what I have done is this. I wanting to use freeradius to be the
radius server for a few of my hotspots.

They use two different NAS devices.Now the problem I faced is that both
NASes use different VSA's for limiting users bandwidth. So my perl script
will check the NAS-Identifier and cross reference it with a table in the DB
and collect the appropriate NAS device. Then I have a attribute in the
radcheck table called databank, I take the value of that attribute and put
it together with the attribute that my NAS will understand. This all seems
to be ok, the only thing I need to do now is, when the accounting-stop
packet arrives, I need to be able to take
sum(acctinputoctets+acctoutputoctets) and subtract that from the total of
Databank. This way no matter if a user is coming from hostpot with device A
to hotspot with device B the amount of data that he can move will be
constant.

I can right the script, but I am not sure where to do it. How can you right
a script to act on accounting-stop packet?

Thanks