Logging for Assets and Customers

Christian Rahl rahl.christian at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 02:08:00 CEST 2010

I am trying to have the ability to log all logins with very specific
information so that we can track customer and asset access.

I would like this information to be added to the radius mysql in a separate
table. This information would include MAC address, last IP, and if possible
the last NAS IP.  All I really need to know is how to get a script to run
with the radius so that it requests that information, or just pulls that
information from the connection.

Any ideas on how to do this would be extremely helpful.

Thank you,
Christian
RIT Applied Networking and System Admin

Rochester Institute of Technology