Clear text password (radius)

Fajar A. Nugraha work at fajar.net
Fri Dec 3 10:02:04 CET 2010

On Fri, Dec 3, 2010 at 3:57 PM, Miha Zoubek <miha_zoubek at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks!
> how can I get this cryped password that should look like "uTDRbHPzsi4IE" ?

Did you read the links I sent? Jump to the third one if you're impatient.

> I am using radius for voip, could it be causing this problem becuse I
> include sql.conf not voip-postpaid.conf ?

No idea.

I'd check first whether you REALLY want to use Crypt-password though.
Using it pretty much limits your authentication to pap, and MS-CHAP
won't work. Depending on your needs, that may or may not be
acceptable.

--
Fajar