Clear text password (radius)

Miha Zoubek miha_zoubek at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 3 10:31:11 CET 2010

Thanks for you help!
I checked your links. But how can I know whitch encryption is using my nas server ?
Now my secret on nas and on radius is the same but I am still geting WARNING: Unprintable characters in the password.        Double-check the shared secret on the server and the NAS!.
Thank you!!!
++[pap] returns updatedFound Auth-Type = PAP# Executing group from file /etc/raddb/sites-enabled/default+- entering group PAP {...}[pap] login attempt with password "wyE?"[pap] Using MD5 encryption.[pap] Passwords don't match++[pap] returns rejectFailed to authenticate the user.  WARNING: Unprintable characters in the password.        Double-check the shared secret on the server and the NAS!Using Post-Auth-Type Reject# Executing group from file /etc/raddb/sites-enabled/default+- entering group REJECT {...}[attr_filter.access_reject]     expand: %{User-Name} -> 081609000 attr_filter: Matched entry DEFAULT at line 11++[attr_filter.access_reject] returns updatedDelaying reject of request 1 for 1 secondsGoing to the next requestWaking up in 0.9 seconds.