Voip database

Miha Zoubek miha_zoubek at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 8 08:55:12 CET 2010

I have replace voip-postpaid.conf with new one but still the same.
I this configuration file (voip-postpaid.conf) is written:
uthcheck_table = "radcheck"        authreply_table = "radreply"
        groupcheck_table = "radgroupcheck"        groupreply_table = "radgroupreply"
        usergroup_table = "radusergroup"

But in readme file is written that I must import cisco_h323_db_schema.sql in postgresql.
In this shema (cisco_h323_db_schema.sql) there is no rad check or radreplay, only startvoip, etc.
Thank you very much with your help!!!
miha