send radius.log to mysql

cktan cktan at ocesb.com.my
Sat Dec 18 03:23:40 CET 2010

Hi G,

thank for your suggestion. Just noticed I can log a post-auth reject
message into sql and it was work fine for me. However, it is only for
Reject message but for the Denied message where is the user account's
attribute is set to deny. Is that possible the post-auth can log for
Denied message?

Regards
cK

Gideon le Grange wrote:
> On 17 Dec 2010, at 11:13 AM, cktan wrote:
>

>> I'm looking for possibility to inject the log from radius.log into mysql DB for some monitoring purpose. Any better suggestion? I tried with Syslog-NG and it just won't send radius.log to my syslog server but only system log...
>>

> Have a look at rsyslog http://www.rsyslog.com/

> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

believed to be clean.