STILL Trying to get tunneling to work

Mike Bernhardt bernhardt at bart.gov
Fri Feb 5 00:08:42 CET 2010

Alan,

A few days ago I sent you a private email to your deployingradius address. I
attached a bunch of config files and log output so you could see the issues
in my working 2.1.4 vs non-working 2.1.8 installations. I did not scrub the
config files since it was a private email. If you want the configs to be
public, I'll scrub them and send them again to an appropriate location, but
I do not have a place to post them myself.

I never got a response to that email, so I wanted to make sure you know I
sent it. If it should go elsewhere, let me know.