Run user defined scripts on client connect and disconnect

Josh Willmarth josh at joshwillmarth.com
Sun Feb 7 08:44:42 CET 2010

Hello,

I looked at the included modules and read a lot of documentation, but
I seem to be missing the general concept. Could someone please give me
a detailed run down of which files to edit (and what to edit) in order
to execute a shell script during accounting and post-auth? This would
be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Josh Willmarth