no wait exec scripts end up as defunct zombie process

Sajeewa Warnakulasuriya sajeewaw at ispone.com.au
Thu Feb 11 03:57:14 CET 2010

Version is
Linux mel-radius01 2.6.26-2-amd64 #1 SMP Thu Nov 5 02:23:12 UTC 2009
x86_64 GNU/Linux

Yes, I did build it from the source following the instructions for
creating debian package.

Also after further testing I found the issue is caused when running two no
wait exec modules at the same time.

If you look at my previous posts the module names proxy_bb_realms and
bb_quota_update

We solved it by removing the proxy bb realms module and using radrelay
equivalent in Freeradius server.

Regards,

Sajeewa Warnakulasuriya

Systems Development Manager

ispONE is a wholesale ISP built to help internet access resellers and
independent ISPs to compete in the Australian marketplace through
ONE Brand, ONE Provider, ONE Solution.

Level 14
520 Collins Street
Melbourne 3000 VIC