FreeRadius 2.1.8 works fine in DEBUG mode

Amal Janardhanan ajanardhan at apple.com
Fri Feb 12 01:39:58 CET 2010

If I don't include in import statement from python it works well.

Just any import like import socket, it fails...

A plain Python code works.

Here is the thread sample.

Sampling process 88764 for 3 seconds with 1 millisecond of run time
between samples
Sampling completed, processing symbols...
Analysis of sampling radiusd (pid 88764) every 1 millisecond
Call graph:
     2378 Thread_2507
       2378 start
         2378 main
           2378 radius_event_process
             2378 select$DARWIN_EXTSN
               2378 select$DARWIN_EXTSN
     2378 Thread_2603
       2378 thread_start
         2378 _pthread_start
           2378 request_handler_thread
             2378 radius_handle_request
               2378 rad_authenticate
                 2378 module_authorize
                   2378 indexed_modcall
                     2378 modcall
                       2378 python_function
                         2378 PyGILState_Ensure
                           2378 PyEval_RestoreThread
                             2378 PyThread_acquire_lock
                               2378 pthread_cond_wait$UNIX2003
                                 2378 __semwait_signal
                                   2378 __semwait_signal

Total number in stack (recursive counted multiple, when >=5):

Sort by top of stack, same collapsed (when >= 5):
         __semwait_signal        2378
         select$DARWIN_EXTSN        2378
Sample analysis of process 88764 written to file /dev/stdout