EAP-TTLS configuration with PAP inner

Colin Byelong c.byelong at ucl.ac.uk
Tue Feb 23 12:09:17 CET 2010

On 23/02/2010 10:44, Alan Buxey wrote:
> Hi,
>

> aye. there are a couple of 'default_eap_type' lines - one for the main
> EAP engine..and then entries under a couple of the tunnelled types (eg peap
> and ttls)
>
> eap {
>   default_eap_type = ttls
> }
>
> is correct
>

> under the ttls {} config you can have 'md5' or 'gtc' - i dont think that 'pap'
> is a valid entry though as that is not an EAP type.

This is what was confusing me I would have thought I should put ttls
here but I have already defined that as the default eap type, I know
that pap is not a eap-type but that what we are using in the tunnel,
could I put md5 here and configure ldap in the inner-tunnel file ?

Thanks

Colin

Colin Byelong                             Email: C.Byelong at ucl.ac.uk
Senior Network Development Officer
Network Group
Information Systems Division
University College London
Gower Street                              Phone: 020 7679-2572
London WC1E 6BT