can't get simultaneous login to work Part 1

J Brandon Polley POLLEYJB at nsac.ca
Tue Feb 23 14:39:19 CET 2010

Yes I read doc/Simultaneous-Use

what makes a session unique?
What does the perl script need to know from the controller? We may be able to work with the script to pull that information out. We think its looking through for a cisco VPN device by default and not a wireless controller.

J Brandon Polley wrote:
> We can't get simultaneous login to work. We are trying to restrict
> simultaneous use to allow only one user to be logged at once.

  OK... you've posted rather a lot of information.  Did you read
doc/Simultaneous-Use?

  I don't see any "session" aections being executed.  They get run only
when you set Simultaneous-Use...

  Alan DeKok.
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html