two user authentication groups for one AS

Eric bbahar3 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 13:47:16 CET 2010

Yes you are right but I have some problems in config:
I set a vpn server address  in client.conf and in  users as:

DEFAULT Client-IP-Address == 192.168.20.13, Auth-Type := Vpn, Autz-Type :=
Vpn,

in radiusd.conf:

ldap ldap-Vpn{
                server = "192.168.10.1"
                profile_attribute = "vpnProfileDn"
                access_attr = "vpnAccess"
sqlcounter monthly-Vpn {
                counter-name = Monthly-Session-Time
                check-name = Max-Monthly-Session
                sqlmod-inst = sql-Vpn
                key = User-Name
                reset = monthly
query = "SELECT SUM(AcctSessionTime - GREATEST((%b -
UNIX_TIMESTAMP(AcctStartTime)), 0)) FROM radacct WHERE UserName='%{%k}' AND
UNIX_TIMESTAMP(AcctStartTime) + AcctSessionTime > %b "
}
Autz-Type Vpn{
                ldap-Vpn
                monthly-Vpn
        }
 Auth-Type Vpn{
                ldap-Vpn
        }
 Acct-Type Vpn {
                sql-Vpn
        }

Now the users that come from this vpn server are the same but there are
parameters in ldap server that are different in admins and other users. I
want give to admins' session-timeout different amount than others, but
counter gives remain of monthly-count to users as session-timeout.
It is good for regular users but how and where I should give this parameter
to admins as different amount?