freeradius + sqlippool

Konstantin Chekushin koch2 at inbox.lv
Fri Jan 15 10:26:40 CET 2010

Can you send me you configurations for this purpose? Simple example -
how do you check check incoming request and what doy send in
reply-item.
Thanks a lot!
 Цитирование Roy Kartadinata : /**/Why not put them into
groups and assign IP address based on their group? That's how we have
ours setup and it worked well during our test run last
year.  Cheers, Roy Kartadinata