ntlm_auth fails for none domain

Alan Buxey A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Fri Jul 2 10:17:48 CEST 2010

Hi,
> It is the whole debug info. I think the problem is we could not get the default domain name "xjtu".

thats not the whole debug either...never mind.

from what I can see.....

> Listening on authentication address * port 1812
> Listening on command file /usr/local/var/run/radiusd/radiusd.sock
> Listening on proxy address * port 1814
> Ready to process requests.
> rad_recv: Access-Request packet from host 10.155.20.85 port 32807, id=118, length=125
>  Service-Type = Authorize-Only
>  NAS-Port-Type = Wireless-802.11
>  User-Name = "hhe"

you are not sending any doamin in the login at all - so how the ***** can FR know to do things for you?
the domain needs to be sent in the login

> [mschap]  expand: --domain=%{mschap:NT-Domain:-xjtu} -> --domain=

see, you say, use the value supplied via mschap, or use xjtu.  mschap supplied a blank, so you
use a blank.

alan