ntlm_auth fails for none domain

John elmer_radius at yahoo.com.cn
Mon Jul 5 09:17:07 CEST 2010

Yes. I did not supply the domain into in the usename.
But "xjtu" is our  default domain, I set it in mschap ntlm_auth parameters. If I use old freeRADIUS-1.1.6, mschap module will supply "xjtu" as domain if no domain info in username.

--domain=%{mschap:NT-Domain:-xjtu}

--- 10年7月2日,周五, Alan Buxey <A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk> 写道: