FW: Freeradius 2.1.8+Windows AD+MS-CHAP with ntlm_auth ( > [pap] WARNING! No "known good" password found for the user

Cesar Ortega cesar8489 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 2 17:31:40 CEST 2010

Hi Alan,

I tried using the default users file and the other one that works on the other server but I could not make it. BTW, the working users file is the same, but include

DEFAULT     Auth-Type := ntlm_auth

at the beginning. However, the Freeradius log said:

/etc/freeradius/users[3]: Parse error (check) for entry DEFAULT: Unknown value ntlm_auth for attribute Auth-Type
Errors reading /etc/freeradius/users
/etc/freeradius/modules/files[7]: Instantiation failed for module "files"
/etc/freeradius/sites-enabled/innet-tunnel-default[111]: Failed to find module "files".
/etc/freeradius/sites-enabled/innet-tunnel-default[34]: Errors parsing authorize section.

Cesar