how to setup in fedora ?

Abraham Varricatt abraham.varricatt+freeradius at googlemail.com
Fri Jul 9 08:03:35 CEST 2010

Hello,

I just flashed a linksys with dd-wrt and now I'm trying to setup a
freeradius server on a Fedora system. For the life of me, I can't figure out
what to do next on the system. I've installed freeradius by running - "sudo
yum install freeradius" on my Fedora, but what do I do next? The online wiki
hasn't been too helpful with fedora-specific info.

I'm hoping to setup a dialupadmin interface and manage things from there. I
don't want to hold hands here, but could someone give me a hint on what I
should be looking into next ?

Puzzled,
Abraham V.