how to setup in fedora ?

Paul Bartell paul.bartell at gmail.com
Fri Jul 9 08:12:56 CEST 2010

look at the configuration files in /etc/raddb, they're pretty
self-explanatory. It really depends on what you want to do.

On Thu, Jul 8, 2010 at 11:03 PM, Abraham Varricatt
<abraham.varricatt+freeradius at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I just flashed a linksys with dd-wrt and now I'm trying to setup a
> freeradius server on a Fedora system. For the life of me, I can't figure out
> what to do next on the system. I've installed freeradius by running - "sudo
> yum install freeradius" on my Fedora, but what do I do next? The online wiki
> hasn't been too helpful with fedora-specific info.
>
> I'm hoping to setup a dialupadmin interface and manage things from there. I
> don't want to hold hands here, but could someone give me a hint on what I
> should be looking into next ?
>
> Puzzled,
> Abraham V.
> -
> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See

Random quote of the week/month/whenever i get to updating it: "Quis custodiet
ipsos custodes?": "who shall watch the watchers themselves?" - Juvenal