how to setup in fedora ?

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Fri Jul 9 10:17:17 CEST 2010

Abraham Varricatt wrote:
> I just flashed a linksys with dd-wrt and now I'm trying to setup a
> freeradius server on a Fedora system. For the life of me, I can't figure
> out what to do next on the system. I've installed freeradius by running
> - "sudo yum install freeradius" on my Fedora, but what do I do next? The
> online wiki hasn't been too helpful with fedora-specific info.

  There is little or nothing that is OS specific on the Wiki.  Basic
installation instructions, and that's it.

  The question is what do you want to *do* with the system?  i.e. add
clients?  That's documented.  Configure a user?  That's documented.  Add
a database?  That's documented.

> I'm hoping to setup a dialupadmin interface and manage things from
> there. I don't want to hold hands here, but could someone give me a hint
> on what I should be looking into next ?

  What do you want to do?