how to setup in fedora ?

Abraham Varricatt abraham.varricatt+freeradius at googlemail.com
Fri Jul 9 10:46:02 CEST 2010

On Fri, Jul 9, 2010 at 2:03 PM, Abraham Varricatt
<abraham.varricatt+freeradius at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Well,
>
> I'm installing this to measure the bandwidth used by different clients on my
> network. I understand that it can be done from the web interface of
> "dialupadmin". So, what I need some help is how to setup the web-interface
> of diaupadmin.
>
> As far as documentation goes, I found this - http://freeradius.org/doc/
>
> I've got freeradius running in one terminal window in debug mode with
> "radiusd -X" , but I can't find where the "radtest" is installed. Any
> suggestions?
>
> -Abraham V.

I haven't been able to locate "radtest" on the Fedora system where I
installed freeradius, so I installed "RadTest" from www.radutils.com
on another XP system. I put in my radius server IP there and tried to
do something (I don't understand the settings) But, I got this
response on my server,

Ignoring request to authentication address * port 1812 from unknown
client 192.168.239.27 port 1046
Ready to process requests.
Ignoring request to authentication address * port 1812 from unknown
client 192.168.239.27 port 1046
Ready to process requests.
Ignoring request to authentication address * port 1812 from unknown
client 192.168.239.27 port 1046
Ready to process requests.

So, that would mean the server is running, I feel. I'm searching for
how I could configure and test it. Any help would be appreciated.

Searching for documentation,
Abraham V.