Is there a definitive config guide for installing 1.1.7 on Solaris 10

Jeff Smith jeff.m.smith at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 14:52:49 CEST 2010

On Tue, 2010-07-13 at 09:49 +0200, Alan DeKok wrote:
> Update the Solaris dynamic linker path to include the path where the
> modules were installed.  It's some magic Solaris command, and I forget
> which one...

The solaris command to use to add new locations for the loader is
crle(1).  Carefully reading the manual page is a good idea.

He can use ldd(1) to see which libraries can't be found, as in:

        ldd /path/to/freeradius

Can also use something like:

        truss -fae -vall /path/to/freeradius

to see exactly where and why it's dumping core.

Jeff
--
Jeff Smith <jeff.m.smith at gmail.com>