FR proxy to ACS and NPS with MS CHAP v2

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Thu Jul 15 10:27:49 CEST 2010

SagiBarOr wrote:
> Thank you for the clarification Phil. I am not sure what "radius -x" means.

  It's "radiusd -X", not "radius -x".  And see "man radiusd" for what it
means.

  Debugging this issue requires basic Unix sysadmin skills.  Reading
"man" pages should be part of those skills.

> posted the two output files I have. Are these the ones? If not, pls
> elaborate.
>
> Note that these are the output files for the two FR servers, for which
> eveything is just fine. What does not work is when the second server is not
> FR but NPS or ACS.  I hope this data will suffice to identify the issue or
> at least give good leads.

  Yes, you've said that already.  Everyone here understands that.

  You need to understand that we are trying to help you, and that you
need to follow instructions.  If you don't follow instructions, you will
not solve the problem.