Documentation question

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Wed Jul 21 22:37:52 CEST 2010

Sallee, Stephen (Jake) wrote:
> I am new to FreeRADIUS and I am looking for a good place to get some
> documentation.  I know about the wiki and the .org site, but what I am
> looking for is somewhere I can get all of that info in a printable
> format, I am also interested if anyone knows of some good reference
> books.  Thank you in advance.

  The only reference book available now is the O'Reilly book.  I don't
recommend it, as I don't think it will help you.

  What *specifically* are you looking for?  The Wiki, documentation, and
my http://deployingradius.com/ site contain a lot of information about
how the server works, config files, examples, etc.