How to set properly failover ?

Jevos, Peter Peter.Jevos at oriflame.com
Fri Jul 23 18:45:30 CEST 2010

Hi guys

I'm really trying but it's not easy to find somehitng in the
documenatiion.

I have 2 modules ntlm_auth_vpn1/2 and I like to do failover.

I tried this but I was not sucesfull:

In the modules I have 2 files, ntlm_auth_vpn1 and ntlm_auth_vpn2

In the sites-available/default I have:

#  Allow EAP authentication.

        eap

        ntlm_auth

        ntlm_auth_vpn {

                        group {

                                            ntlm_auth_vpn1 {

                                                                reject =
1

                                                                ok =
return

}

                                                ntlm_auth_vpn2 {

                                                                reject =
1

                                                                ok =
return

In my users file is:

DEFAULT          Auth-Type := ntlm_auth_vpn,

                                Fall-Through = Yes

What should be the correct syntax ?

Freeradius is great tool , however every step forward is like a
childbirth : )

What I'm really missing is what should be placed where.

I'd really enjoy the new book .  I hope it will be released soon : )

Thanks

Pet