SV: SV: Controlling with Auth-Type a client must use

Madsen.Jan JMD JMD at kmd.dk
Mon Jul 26 07:26:05 CEST 2010

Yeah okay Alan, I have tried that allready, and it's working. But the challange is, that I got some client that should use the Unix authentication(unix server login), and some that dont(application logins and Cisco node access). So that's why I want to decide witch authiruzation module for a specific client I want to use.

So is this possible or am I on a wish trip ?

A work around I have been thinking on, is to make additional sites (more radius server) and do it that way around, but it requires other ports, or other IP addresses etc.
But what is your suggestion?

Best regards
Jan Madsen