SV: SV: SV: Controlling with Auth-Type a client must use

Madsen.Jan JMD JMD at kmd.dk
Mon Jul 26 09:12:57 CEST 2010

Hmm okay.

I got 2 clients, client1 and client2
I want client1 to use my passwd module (kmdov3) to do authorization
And I want client2 to use the unix module for authorization.

In my users file I have configured the one client I want to ONLY use my passwd module
 Users:
	# Client1
	DEFAULT Client-IP-Address == 1.1.1.1

	# Client2
	DEFAULT NAS-IP-Address == 127.0.0.1, Auth-Type = System

But how to I tell that client1 is going to use my passwd configured authorization ? This was where I thougth I clould use the Auth-Type attribute, in a simelar way I used with client2.

Best regards
Jan Madsen