Passing variables from inner tunnel

newtownz jean466 at sympatico.ca
Wed Jul 28 02:07:37 CEST 2010

Hi,

I'm trying to pass the value of LDAP-UserDn from the inner-tunnel
to the default server.  I have read unlang and also tried many combinations
including update outer.control from the inner tunnel and nothing worked...

Here is a debug output where we can see that the User-Dn get expanded
correctly in the tunnel but is empty in the default server.

++[eap] returns ok
+- entering group post-auth {...}
        expand: %{control:LDAP-UserDn} -> cn=aruba,ou=etudiant,o=org
Exec-Program output: etudiant
Exec-Program-Wait: plaintext: etudiant
Exec-Program: returned: 0
++[reply] returns noop
++[outer.control] returns noop
} # server inner-tunnel
[eap] Freeing handler
++[eap] returns ok
+- entering group post-auth {...}
++[exec] returns noop
        expand: %{control:LDAP-UserDn} ->
PHP Notice:  Undefined offset: 0 in /etc/freeradius/scripts/php3 on line 4
Exec-Program output: dewor
Exec-Program-Wait: plaintext: dewor
Exec-Program: returned: 0

Thanks