FR 2.1.9 Frequent SegFault, didn't happen with FR 2.1.8

Alan Buxey A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Thu Jun 10 23:20:37 CEST 2010

Hi,

> >   OK.  I fixed both problems.  Thanks for tracking it down, it made the
> > fix much simpler.
> >
> >   Do a 'git pull' for the v2.1.x branch, and re-build.  It should now be
> > OK.

hmm, this is interesting...James, do you use COA at all?  we dont but
this code is still in there and we havent had such a crash. could this be
an issue that gets masked by a newer version of GCC (ours are generally
CentOS 5.5 boxes...) - we have around 2,200 simultaneous users using 802.1X
during the working day currently so show stopping bugs generally get seen

alan