Looking for an editor for FreeRADIUS documentation

Ramm-Ericson, Johannes Johannes.Ramm-Ericson at sonyericsson.com
Fri Jun 11 08:40:52 CEST 2010

Hi,

Peter Nixon wrote:
>Hi Johannes
>
>Please feel free to take the lead. While you may of course use the RST viewer
>built into github, its better if you install Sphinx
>(http://sphinx.pocoo.org/) as you will then be able to "build" the RST into
>html format locally on your machine with:
>
>make html
>
>Additionally, if you install rst2pdf you will be able to use:
>
>make pdf

OK, thanks for the info and the advice. I'll go with that methodology. Sorry about
being quiet lately - I've been extremely busy at work and in my personal life but in
about 2-3 weeks time I'll finally have time to start digging in.

Also, as Alan noted earlier - once I decide on a file I want to check out and convert
I'll send a mail to the list and let you know.

Last note; nice to see the discussions about Wiki editing. I'd like to join in there
as well but I'll wait with that until after the RST conversions. :)

Have a great weekend,
J.