Help connecting to remote ldap server

Marzieh Raoufnezhad raoufnezhad at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 12:00:38 CEST 2010

Hi,
Maybe your problem be in your slapd.conf permissions (access to...).
I had same problem, my ldap module loaded fine on freeradius server(debian
lenny), but I got "accept-reject ..." error when I ran radtest command.

I deleted my "access to ..." block for freeradius server directory in
slapd.conf file on my remote openldap server, so I solved my problem.

Raoufnezhad