special query for authentication

mwarren mwarren3080 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 12:53:22 CET 2010

I failed to mention I would be sending the identifier based on the SSID.
There would be 3 levels of service and the bottom level may be free on a
sponsored hotspot.  We want people to roam about between hotspots but not go
from a free to paid.  So the something in the identifier of the request sent
like I listed would need to be querited unfortunantly.

Matthew