upgrade from 1.1.8 to 2.1.8 problem

Roar Pettersen roar.pettersen at uib.no
Fri Mar 12 21:24:23 CET 2010

Hi !

We have used FreeRadius 1.1.X with sucess for several years and it is
time to upgrade to the vesion 2.

In 1.1.8 we used "post_proxy_authorize = yes" in proxy.conf
to read the users file after we got a access-accept from
the home server. I know that the "post_proxy_authorize" is history
in version 2.1.8.

Could anybody tell me how to assign a static ip address after we get a
access-accept ?

I have read the example for the ippool, but I can't see how to assign
static ip adress will work with ippol.

This is the 1.1.8 config :

proxy.conf :

post_proxy_authorize = yes

users :

username at domain.com    NAS-IP-Address == 10.0.0.1, Service-Type == Framed-User, User-Name := "username at domain.com"
         Framed-Protocol = PPP,
         Framed-IP-Address = 192.168.1.100,
         Framed-IP-Netmask = 255.255.255.255,
         Framed-MTU = 1392

--
Med vennlig hilsen / Regards;

   Roar Pettersen
   Universitetet i Bergen -  The University of Bergen
   Nygardsgt. 5  -  N-5020 BERGEN  - Norway