"dict_addattr: attribute name too long" error when running raclient by cron

Sergio Belkin sebelk at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 16:48:45 CET 2010

2010/3/17 Alan DeKok <aland at deployingradius.com>:
> Sergio Belkin wrote:
>> When I run on the shell do it fine, but when it is launched by root it
>> fails, resulting in:
>>
>> radclient: dict_init:
>> /usr/local/share/freeradius/dictionary.freeradius[47]: dict_addattr:
>> attribute name too long
>
>  You have multiple versions of FreeRADIUS installed.  Fix that.
>
>  Alan DeKok.
> -

Oh yeah, my fault, there was a really stupid mistake, current binaries
are not on cron path, as you say there was unused and older binaries
on /usr/bin, and cron was picking radclient from there.

Thanks!
Open Kairos http://www.sergiobelkin.com
Watch More TV http://sebelk.blogspot.com
Sergio Belkin -