Freeradius + PEAP.. stuck on validating identity..

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Wed Mar 31 23:32:32 CEST 2010

Bruno Kremel wrote:
>>   Why did you put "Auth-Type = Accept" in SQL?
>>
>>   It's breaking the server.  Delete it.
> What should be there?

  The user's password?

> Beacuse I don't know I am using Daloradius web interafce for adding data to
> database, so I just loaded default daloradius sql which was intendet
> (according to readme od daloradius) for 2.X Freeradius... and added accounts
> in web interface...

  <shrug>  I don't use daloradius.  All I know is from the debug output,
which shows that the server isn't configured properly.

> And what is that Accept-Accept on the end of the log?...

  It's useless.  The EAP conversation has been short-circuited, and the
user WILL NOT end up being online.

> also radtest gives me
> Accept-Accept only on correct login and password so I think that it's not that
> SQL...

  Since you obviously know the product better than I do, good luck
solving the problem.