NETBIOS OVER TCP/IP

Danie J. Steenkamp danie at gaap.co.za
Mon May 3 16:16:01 CEST 2010

Hi,
I am using Freeradius 2.1.6 on Centos 5.3 with MySQL backend.
On a windows DHCP server you can set that when a IP is supplied not to allow "NetBIOS over TCP/IP" on that connection.
I would like to know if it is possible to send something similar on FreeRadius when a Accept-Accept is send?
We do supply a static IP to our clients via the radius server.
Thanks.

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5082 (20100503) __________

http://www.eset.com

(GAAP DISCLAIMER)
The contents of and attachments to this e-mail are intended for the addressee only, and may contain the confidential information of UCS Group and/or its subsidiaries. Any review, use or dissemination thereof by anyone other than the intended addressee is prohibited. If you are not the intended addressee please notify the writer immediately and destroy the e-mail. UCS Group Limited and its subsidiaries distance themselves from and accept no liability for unauthorised use of their e-mail facilities or e-mails sent other than strictly for business purposes.

believed to be clean.