Basic wifi config

Philippe Schwarz phil at schwarz-fr.net
Wed May 5 01:04:11 CEST 2010

Le 04/05/2010 19:05, Alan DeKok a écrit :
> Philippe Schwarz wrote:
>> The config (in french, sorry) i used :
>> http://www.openbsd-edu.net/index.php/FreeRadius
>
>   Hmm.. that doesn't look all correct.  The certificate stuff isn't
> necessary in 2.1.3.
Ok, but it's useless only; i can keep it that way , right ?

..>> Failed to authenticate the user.

>   You didn't specify a password for the user.
Oh! I should have read more carefully..
I thought i 'd have a popup for login,pass later..

>> What is the missing magic command which could help me ??
>
>   Specify a password, as suggested in:
>
> Les fichiers importants
> users
OK, but my users are stored in a LDAP/samba Backend; i'll give it a try
soon.
BTW, the password is one-way encrypted, and tried

 echo -n 'user::Password' | md5

and paste the md5 to the users file, and ....did not work..
Maybe the null realm is the problem.

Thanks.

--
Lycée polyvalent Alfred Nobel, Clichy sous Bois
http://www.lyceenobel.org