The client does not connect _*_*_*_

htt thanh htt.thanh at gmail.com
Mon May 10 09:19:42 CEST 2010

thank for repy Alan,
for clear, here is my topology

PC

SW---Router (c3725)

Radius server

when I telnet to the router fromg my PC, the radius server list the clients
as "unknow clients".as soon as I entered the password.
the debug output is as follow:

"ignoring request to authentication address * port 1812 from unknow client
192.168.6.201 port 1645"

I've also run debug radius mode on the router, and here is the output:

*Mar  1 00:06:03.507: RADIUS: no sg in radius-timers: ctx 0x658A67E4 sg
0x0000
*Mar  1 00:06:03.511: RADIUS: Retransmit to (192.168.6.102:1812,1813) for id
1645/2

each time the router retransmit access requess message, the server show the
output as above.

On 10 May 2010 13:10, Alan DeKok <aland at deployingradius.com> wrote:

> hafthanhf wrote:
> > hi Alan, I have the same problem with Martin, plz help me.. I added
> > something in the raddb/clients.conf file as follow:
>
>   So... run the server in debugging mode as suggested everywhere.
>
>  READ the debug output.  Is the client listed?
>
>  READ the debug output.  When it receives a packet, what happens?
>

>  My "magical" ability to solve problems is largely a result of reading
> the output of the server.
>
>  Alan DeKok.
> -
> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See