The client does not connect _*_*_*_

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Mon May 10 10:11:43 CEST 2010

htt thanh wrote:
> thank for repy Alan,
> for clear, here is my topology

  I didn't ask for that.

> when I telnet to the router fromg my PC, the radius server list the
> clients as "unknow clients".as soon as I entered the password.

  You already said that.

> the debug output is as follow:
>
> "ignoring request to authentication address * port 1812 from unknow
> client 192.168.6.201 port 1645"

  Did you read the *rest* of the debug output as I suggested?

> I've also run debug radius mode on the router, and here is the output:

  I didn't ask for that.

  Honestly, it's not that difficult to see what's going on.  Go back to
my previous message, and READ IT.  Be sure that you answer BOTH questions.

  The problem here is that you're not following instructions.  That's a
guaranteed way to *never* solve the problem.