Freeradius-Users Digest, Vol 61, Issue 37

Iain Grant Iain.Grant at scri.ac.uk
Tue May 11 12:24:16 CEST 2010

>> The problem is %{Stripped-User-Name} does not seem to be working
properly.

>here was a chhange to conditional expansions some time back....the
output you see is just a warning....if you 'man >unlang' you can see how
such a condition should be written.....the default config that ships
with 2.1.8 should have >this fixed....but just check your modules/*
files for where this is used... mschapv2 or ntlm_auth from memory

This is strange as I have compared the modules/mschap files on both
systems ( radius 2.1.8 on centos and radius 2.1.7 on RH ES 5.5 ) and
they are identical !!!

In fact I even cut and pasted the ntlm line from the working radius to
the redhat radius server.

Has someone else built a RedHat radius 2.1.7 server to point to an
Windows ADS ??

Thanks

Iain

SCRI, Invergowrie, Dundee, DD2 5DA.
The Scottish Crop Research Institute is a charitable company limited by guarantee.
Registered in Scotland No: SC 29367.
Recognised by the Inland Revenue as a Scottish Charity No: SC 006662.

DISCLAIMER:

This email is from the Scottish Crop Research Institute, but the views expressed by the sender are not necessarily the views of SCRI and its subsidiaries.  This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential to the intended recipient at the e-mail address to which it has been addressed.  It may not be disclosed or used by any other than that addressee.
If you are not the intended recipient you are requested to preserve this confidentiality and you must not use, disclose, copy, print or rely on this e-mail in any way. Please notify postmaster at scri.ac.uk quoting the name of the sender and delete the email from your system.

Although SCRI has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email, neither the Institute nor the sender accepts any responsibility for any viruses, and it is your responsibility to scan the email and the attachments (if any).