Freeradius-Users Digest, Vol 61, Issue 37

Alan Buxey A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Tue May 11 12:39:15 CEST 2010

Hi,

> In fact I even cut and pasted the ntlm line from the working radius to
> the redhat radius server.
>
> Has someone else built a RedHat radius 2.1.7 server to point to an
> Windows ADS ??

yes...thats what we currently hve. you do not have a problem...the config
definition will work...its just deprecated...the expansion method has changed..
you need to change it to eg (from top of head!)

%{Stripped-User-Name:-%{User-Name:-none}}

becomes

%{Stripped-User-Name:-%{%{User-Name}:-%{none}}}

as said, its documented in the 'unlang' man page....and i really thought
all old deprecated calls in the default config had been wiped away - they
really need to be for the 2.1.9 and 2.2.x releases as they just complicate
issues!

alan